Our story begins with an uncle. Like so many people I have spoken with, I too had an uncle that kept bees. I never really saw him in action with his bees, but the idea always intrigued me. Fast forward 30 years, I had just completed my third Ironman triathlon. While walking away from the finish line I told my wife that I am hanging up my triathlon hat. She asked me what I was going to do with all the extra time I was now going to have, I told her I was going to become a beekeeper. After she stopped laughing at me, our journey began. -Mike Peverill
Useful properties of honey
- regulates metabolic processes
- increases immunity
- honey improves blood composition
- helps to cope with insomnia
- gives energy to the body, restores strength
Pounds of honey sold each year
Million bees cared for
We offer a wide range of bee services from Management of bees to delivering that golden honey to you and your family.
01. Flowers produce nectar and attract our bees
Planting flower around your home is a great way to support local pollinators.
02. Bees collect the nectar and carry it to the beehive
Honeybees will need to visit over 1 million follows to produce 1 single pound of honey.
03. Bees seal cells with wax and honey ripens
Back in the hive, worker use their wings to dry the honey.
04. We collect the Honey and Wax
Honey in our area is only collect once a year, generally in mid-August.